• Complete contact information: legal name and penname if used for the submitted work, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address and the title for the submitted work.
• Submit a digital manuscript as an e-mail attachment, preferably in MS-Word format. PDFs accepted for initial review, though before publication, we’ll need the ability to edit and format as a Word-doc. Page number, headers, footers, and other formatting will be removed upon conversion to our Web-e-Books® e-book format.
• Use a 1″ margin on all side.
• You can include pages with any the following headings: Introduction, Preface, Acknowledgements, Forward, Introduction, Contents, Chapter, Scene, Prologue, or Epilogue.
• Start each new chapter at top center of its own page, as CHAPTER 1, CHAPTER 2, etc. (all caps plus standard numeral); followed by chapter title/name two line spaces below and centered.
• Begin the body of the chapter two to three lines below the chapter title.
• Indent fives spaces for each new paragraph.
• Use a standard font, 11 to 12-point type. Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier.
• Show image placements in the submitted manuscript and submit images as separate hi-resolution .jpg file attachments
Submit: Attention, Managing Editor
email: [email protected]